Registration is now open for our 2022–2023 school year offerings. Check out some of the highlights below.
Virtual Book Study: Choosing to See: A Framework for Equity in the Math Classroom by Pamela Seda & Kyndall Brown
Participants will meet on Mondays from 4:00 pm to 5:00 pm on September 12, 19, 26 and October 3. This event is FREE for all!
ISBE Professional Development hours will be available for those that attend all sessions.
K–8 Teacher PD Series
We are thrilled to offer this year’s Teacher PD series as seven 90-minute virtual sessions. Each session will be offered at four different times throughout the day to help districts stagger teacher participation and minimize the strain of finding substitute coverage*.
*Some districts are just getting coverage for the 90 minutes the teachers attend. Others are choosing to get a sub and have the sub rotate around to give release time to different teachers at different times throughout the day. Finally, some are compensating teachers for attending the after-school time slot. It just depends on what works best for your school.
The Building Fact Fluency Institute is a brand-new offering for teachers and teacher leaders who want to focus on building and assessing students’ fact fluency in grades K–8.
The Math Specialist Institute is another brand-new offering for interventionists or those supporting teachers with intervention choices. The Coaching Institute and Math Specialist Institutes are scheduled for the same day, so you could choose to spend the day working with and networking with others in similar roles.
In addition to Administrator Academy sessions, district leaders can take advantage of our brand-new Instructional Leadership Institute. This five-part series is designed for all instructional leaders interested in learning more about what to “look-for” in powerful mathematics classrooms.
How to Register
Registration links are listed below:
· Virtual Books Study: http://mcmivbs.eventbrite.com
· K–2 Sparking Joy Series: http://mcmik2.eventbrite.com
· 3–5 Sparking Joy Series: http://mcmi35.eventbrite.com
· 6–8 Sparking Joy Series: http://mcmi68.eventbrite.com
· Building Fact Fluency Series: http://mcmiBBF.eventbrite.com
· Math Specialist Institute: http://mcmiMSI.eventbrite.com
· Coaching Institute: http://mcmi-coaching.eventbrite.com
· *Simplified registration for those who wish to register for both the Coaching Institute and the Math Specialist Institute:
Math/Coaching Combo: http://mcmi-MSI-CI.eventbrite.com
· Administrator Offerings: http://MCMIAdmin.eventbrite.com
Questions? Contact Jean Sutow-Goldrich (email@example.com).