Space is still available for our MCMI professional development events. Here is a list of our upcoming offerings:
- Teacher PD Session 1: Reset, Reframe, Recharge—Setting Norms and Routines that Build Student Confidence
- K–2: Tuesday, October 5
- 3–5: Thursday, September 30
- 6–8: Tuesday, September 28
- Administrator Courses Session 1: Laying a foundation for supervision to support mathematics learning
- Thursday, October 7
- Elementary Math Specialist Institutes Session 1: Exploring the role of the math specialist in a coaching role
- Thursday, September 23
- Virtual Book Study 1: Math Fact Fluency by Jenny Bay-Williams
- Session 1: Monday, September 13
Registration costs are posted for each specific event on Eventbrite.
Please ensure you have district approval before registering.
Administrator Institute Registration
Elementary Math Specialist Institute Registration
Please visit the Offerings section of our website (https://mcmi.uic.edu/mcmi-offerings/) for additional information.