Space is still available for our MCMI professional development events. Here is a list of our upcoming offerings:
- Teacher PD Session 1: Reset, Reframe, Recharge—Setting Norms and Routines that Build Student Confidence
- K–2: Tuesday, October 5
- 3–5: Thursday, September 30
- 6–8: Tuesday, September 28
- Administrator Courses Session 1: Laying a foundation for supervision to support mathematics learning
- Thursday, October 7
- Elementary Math Specialist Institutes Session 1: Exploring the role of the math specialist in a coaching role
- Thursday, September 23
- Virtual Book Study 1: Math Fact Fluency by Jenny Bay-Williams
- Session 1: Monday, September 13
Registration costs are posted for each specific event on Eventbrite.
Please ensure you have district approval before registering.
Please visit the Offerings section of our website (https://mcmi.uic.edu/mcmi-offerings/) for additional information.