Specialized Services Heading link
While our Professional Development Offerings provide opportunities for teachers and administrators to collaboratively learn with others in similar roles or contexts, every district’s context, resources, and needs are unique. The MCMI team is prepared to design and support those diverse needs through customized coaching or professional learning opportunities. These specialized services might include:
- on-site classroom embedded coaching supports to support shifts in instruction;
- on-site professional learning connected to classroom practice, including specific curriculum;
- leadership and guidance through the curriculum adoption process;
- development of internal mathematics instructional coaches or math specialists;
- guidance in administering, scoring, and analyzing the results of math performance tasks such as MARS tasks;
- facilitation of unit planning and/or curriculum design in response to student or program needs;
- guiding the analysis of student work as part of the instructional decision making process;
- assisting instructional teams in selecting common assessments of mathematics for core instruction and for intervention purposes.
We are currently planning and accepting districts for the 2023–2024 school year.
Please contact us to discuss ways MCMI can collaborate with our school or district as you strive to provide rich and productive mathematics learning environments for the students and teachers in your district.